Monday 14 October 2013

Documentary Ideas

I have given some thought into my ideas and what I plan to do with either of them. I have decided that for my first idea "what irritates about where you and how could it be improved?" I have thought about comparing 2 different areas where I have lived e.g Cambridge, UK and Johannesburg, RSA. the ideas is to use these two places and show how lifestyle differs between the both of them and maybe interview people to discuss which one they feel most comfortable or enjoy living in and why they like it. The idea is mainly to try and get people who have lived in both places to compare them and weigh them up.


My second idea "Use of technology in Media and the impact its had in society" I want to show how different forms of technology have changed media in recent times and how much of an impact it has made in society. Also examining new forms of technology and how they work in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment